B.Sc. Engg. in EEE (RUET), M.Sc. Engg. in EEE (RUET)
Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering
Pabna University of Science and Technology
Total Publications: 11
- B.Sc. Engineering in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (RUET), Rajshahi-6204, Bangladesh, Year of passing: 2013
- M.Sc. Engineering in Electrical and Electronic Engineering (RUET), Rajshahi-6204, Bangladesh, Year of passing: 2017
Teaching Experience (2)
- Lecturer, Department of EEE, Pabna University of Science & Technology, Pabna-6600 (25th November, 2014 to 24th November, 2016)
- Assistant Professor, Department of EEE, Pabna University of Science & Technology, Pabna-6600 (25th November, 2016 to present)
Research Interests (4)
- Wireless Communication
- Biomedical Engineering
- Image Processing
- Digital Signal Processing
Journal Articles (8)
- R Sayed, MZI Sarkar, DK Sarker, “Performance Comparison of Linear Equalization Techniques in Secure Wireless Multicasting”, Journal of Engineering and Applied Science, vol.3, no.1, RUET, 2019.
- Rosni Sayed, ASM Badrudduza, Tonmoy Ghosh, “Security in Multicasting System with Diversity Combining Techniques”, American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER), Vol. 5, No. 10, 2016.
- Rosni Sayed, Md Asaduzzaman Shobug ,“Wireless Multicasting with Diversity Combining Techniques”, IOSR journal of Electronics and Communication Engineering (IOSR-JECE), Vol. 11, No.5, 2016.
- Rosni Sayed, Md Asaduzzaman Shobug, A. S. M. Badrudduza , “Performance Analysis of Diversity Combining Techniques over Rayleigh Fading SIMO Multicasting Wireless Network”, Scholars Journal of Engineering and Technology, Vol. 4, No. 10, 2016.
- Rosni Sayed, A. H. M Iftekharul Ferdous, Md. Asaduzzaman Shobug“Automatic Power Factor Correction by using Synchronous Condenser with Continuous Monitoring”, International Journal of Electronics, Electrical and Computational System (IJEEC), 2015.
- T. H. M. Sumon Rashid, Avijit Kanti Routh, Md. Rubel Rana, A.H.M. Iftekharul Ferdous and Rosni Sayed, “A Novel Approach to Maximize Performance and Reliability of PMSG Based Wind Turbine: Bangladesh Perspective”, American Journal of Engineering Research (AJER), Vol. 7, No. 6, 2018.
- Md Asaduzzaman Shobug, Rosni Sayed, A. H. M Iftekharul Ferdous, “Characterization of Hexagonal Photonic Crystal Fiber for Zero Flattened Dispersion with Lower Confinement Loss and Residual Dispersion Compensation Over 500 nm Wavelength Bandwidth”, IOSR Journal of Electrical and Electronics Engineering (IOSR-JEEE) , Volume 11, Issue 4 Ver. IV, 2016.
- Tonmoy Ghosh, Antara Das, Rosni Sayed, “Automatic Small Intestinal Ulcer Detection in Capsule Endoscopy Images”, International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, Volume 7, Issue 10, 2016.
Conference Proceedings (3)
- Rakibul Islam, Tushar Kumar Das, Rosni Sayed, Abdullah Al Mamun, “Ultrasound Image Analysis for Normal Pregnancy and Ectopic Pregnancy”, IEEE Region 10 Symposium (TENSYMP), 5-7 June, 2020.
- Mst. Nurjahan Khatun, Md. Masum Billah, Rosni Sayed and A. S. M. Badrudduza, “Performance Analysis of Relay Selection Schemes for Dual-Hop Secure Multicasting Network”, International Conference on Advancement in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, IEEE explored, 22 - 24 November, 2018.
- Rosni Sayed, M. Z. I. Sarkar, D. K. Sarker, S. M. R. Ali, “Secure Wireless Multicasting Through Multi-cellular MIMO Networks with Linear Equalization”, 3rd International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Information Technology, MIST, IEEE explored, 2016.
Conducted Courses (8)
- High Voltage Engineering
- Communication Engineering
- Control System
- Electromagnetic Fields and Waves
- Advanced Programming Techniques
- Computer Fundamentals and Programming Techniques
- Electrical Machine